Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mimi Alemayehou. The Executive Vice President of Overseas Private Investment Co-orporation (OPIC), she co-manages $16 billion, channeling the capital to fund investment opportunities in developing markets. She was appointed to the position in 2010, by US President Barack Obama. Prior to this she served as Exective Director of the African Development Bank. The definition of a modern, powerful woman trying to have it all, Mimi is the mother of two children. We salute you!
- Film: A spotlight on talented African women, on and off screen @buffenterprises
- HELMUT JOSEF MICHAEL KOHL – STATESMAN OF DISTINCTION, A MAN OF UNEQUALLED IMPACT ON THE GERMAN STATE AND WORLD HISTORY, A FELLOW OF THE OSIGWE ANYIAM-OSIGWE FOUNDATION PASSES ON.
- Love And Sex: Coping With Some Of The Challenges Of Single Motherhood
- The Young Rebel Ensemble
- Summer Fashion: Dusk to Dawn swimwear by Andrea Iyamah
- Woman of the Week: Mimi Alemayehou
- The Riviera Ensemble
- The Eastertide Ensemble
- Gent’s Advent/Lenten Ensemble…Purple is solemnly regal
- Hair and Beauty brands set for recognition at PRECIOUS Hair & Beauty Awards powered by Premae