Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mimi Alemayehou. The Executive Vice President of Overseas Private Investment Co-orporation (OPIC), she co-manages $16 billion, channeling the capital to fund investment opportunities in developing markets. She was appointed to the position in 2010, by US President Barack Obama. Prior to this she served as Exective Director of the African Development Bank. The definition of a modern, powerful woman trying to have it all, Mimi is the mother of two children. We salute you!
- DR. SYLVA ASHIMOLE FOR PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017.
- The Prince Dressed in Royal Blue
- DON’T “CAN’T” “NEVER’’ “TRY”, JUST DO IT!
- The Taste-maker by Cmex the Poet
- COUNTDOWN TO THE PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017
- THE HEARTS AS ONE AWARDS – RECOGNISING UNITY IN LOVE
- PERSONALITY OF THE MONTH Anurika Azubuike
- 2017 AFRICA INDUSTRIALIZATION DAY
- Nominations now being accepted for the 2017 Pride Women Conference’s HEARTS AS ONE AWARDS
- Captivating Nature (Picture Poem)