Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mimi Alemayehou. The Executive Vice President of Overseas Private Investment Co-orporation (OPIC), she co-manages $16 billion, channeling the capital to fund investment opportunities in developing markets. She was appointed to the position in 2010, by US President Barack Obama. Prior to this she served as Exective Director of the African Development Bank. The definition of a modern, powerful woman trying to have it all, Mimi is the mother of two children. We salute you!
- ADVICE PAPA GAVE ME: MARRIAGE IS A CONTRACT, READ THE FINE PRINT.
- My Poetic Quest
- JESUS WILL RESTORE YOU TO WHOLENESS OF BODY AND SPIRIT
- SHADES OF LOVE
- DEALING WITH TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP
- IS A WOMAN’S PAST IMPORTANT?
- GOD HAS GIVEN WOMEN POWER OVER THE DEVIL
- Pen and Paper (Poem) by Cmex D Poet
- WOMEN AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- R&DG’s Summer17 Catalogue Review.