The Pride Women Conference, with the motto Your Emotional Wellbeing is our Goal, is scheduled to hold its annual conference on May 18, 2018 at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The theme of the 2018 conference is Women: Work, Relationship and Marriage – The Conversation Continues.
Some of the speakers lined up for next year’s event are:
- Maymunah Kadiri, the celebrity shrink, will be speaking on Everyone Has Some Madness in Them – Why Mental Health Issues Should Not Be Stigmatised.
- Barrister Nneka Juliet Ezeani, a relationship expert, will be speaking on Single and Searching – Steps to Take, Pitfalls to Avoid.
- Oluwatoyin ‘Bode-Abass, a wellness, nutrition, weight management and lifestyle consultant, will be speaking on When Conception is a Challenge – The Arduous Journey from Infertility to Motherhood.
- Patricia Dzifa Mensah-Larkai, a communication and leadership coach, corporate trainer, public speaker and mentor, will be speaking on Encouraging Positive Competition Hinged on Collaboration Among Women.
- Bolaji Okusaga, a strategy and brand expert with wide experience in the media, marketing, public relations and banking, will share his insights on The Mind of a Man.
The 2018 conference promises to be insightful, informative and educative. Registration for the conference is free and now ongoing at www.prideconference.org.