“Everything happens for a reason. You might ask yourself why, that which you are going through has happened to you, but just understand that you are being made strong. Blaming others simply means you are not in total control of your life so you find someone responsible for your failures. Just don’t give up in life. If you can’t run, walk; if you can’t walk, crawl, if you can’t crawl, then roll. Just make sure you keep moving in life. Never give up. Take it one step at a time.”
- ADVICE PAPA GAVE ME: A FEW TIPS ON LIFE.
- FIRST LADY OF EDO STATE, DG OF FIIRO ENCOURAGE WOMEN AT ROWEAD CONFERENCE 2017
- IGBO CULTURAL DAY IN IKEJA/ IRI JI FESTIVAL 2017
- WHAT DOES A GOOD RELATIONSHIP ENTAIL?
- The Clarion Call: A tribute to the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- VITAL LESSONS TO LIVE BY FROM THE LETTER OF ST. JAMES (Part 5)
- 50 WAYS TO PLEASE YOUR LOVER.
- ADVICE PAPA GAVE ME – LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
- MEANDERING THROUGH THE MAZE OF SOME QUOTES ON LOVE SEEKING SOME UNDERSTANDING OF THE PHENOMENA
- The Cane: A Carriage Formator