“Everything happens for a reason. You might ask yourself why, that which you are going through has happened to you, but just understand that you are being made strong. Blaming others simply means you are not in total control of your life so you find someone responsible for your failures. Just don’t give up in life. If you can’t run, walk; if you can’t walk, crawl, if you can’t crawl, then roll. Just make sure you keep moving in life. Never give up. Take it one step at a time.”
- ADVICE PAPA GAVE ME: YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THE QUEEN THAT YOU ARE.
- REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE
- THE HOLISTIC VIEW OF THE WOMAN, WORK, RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE
- WOMAN OF THE MONTH: Dr. Maymunah Yusuf Kadiri
- MICHAEL ANYIAM-OSIGWE: OUR LOST HOPE AND GENIUS, ADIEU
- The Ember Gent Ensemble
- ANGER AND VENGEANCE
- DR. MRS. MARYAM BABANGIDA, RECIPIENT OF THE 2017 JEWEL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE AWARD AT THE PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017.
- DR AMEYO STELLA ADADEVOH – RECIPIENT OF THE 2017 JEWEL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE AWARD AT THE PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017.
- DR. SYLVA ASHIMOLE FOR PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017.