When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – Anonymous
- DR. SYLVA ASHIMOLE FOR PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017.
- The Prince Dressed in Royal Blue
- DON’T “CAN’T” “NEVER’’ “TRY”, JUST DO IT!
- The Taste-maker by Cmex the Poet
- COUNTDOWN TO THE PRIDE WOMEN CONFERENCE 2017
- THE HEARTS AS ONE AWARDS – RECOGNISING UNITY IN LOVE
- PERSONALITY OF THE MONTH Anurika Azubuike
- 2017 AFRICA INDUSTRIALIZATION DAY
- Nominations now being accepted for the 2017 Pride Women Conference’s HEARTS AS ONE AWARDS
- Captivating Nature (Picture Poem)