Cadbury records another feat

0

By Alex C

Cadbury Nigeria recorded another feat recently as it received an excellence award from the Nutrition Society of Nigeria (NSN), a professional non-governmental organisation (NGO) of experts from across nutritional disciplines. Cadbury received the recognition owing to high quality of its products and contributions to Nigerians.

Cadbury Bournvita, rich in energy and essential micronutrients, is the only food drink in Nigeria endorsed by the NSN.

“Cadbury Nigeria is proud to be associated with such a reputable and valuable Nigerian institution as the NSN. Cadbury is proud to partner with it in tackling food, health and nutritional challenges that militate against sustainable human and economic development in this great country,” Emil Moskofian, managing director, Cadbury Nigeria said.

A front-runner in confectionery and beverages, Cadbury Nigeria’s quality products – Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Trebor Buttermint and Tang – are market leaders in their various consumer segments, enjoyed throughout Nigeria and beyond.

Cadbury Nigeria is a 74.99 percent-owned subsidiary of Mondelz International, a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivalled portfolio of brands. The remaining 25.01 percent shares are held by a diverse group of indigenous individual and institutional investors.

Cadbury Nigeria has a cocoa processing factory located in Ondo town, 275km from Lagos, with a capacity of 12,500 tonnes per year, processing cocoa beans into a range of intermediate products including cocoa butter, cocoa liquor and cocoa powder for export and local customers.

What Do You Think?

comments

Leave A Reply