My beloved daughter,
Don’t ever think that you should just settle, and endure a toxic relationship. You deserve to be in a fulfilling relationship that makes you feel wanted and loved.
You deserve to be with a man who makes your heart skip a beat, who makes your knees weak, who makes you laugh, who fills your life with the joy of being alive and living. You deserve to be with a perfect gentleman who considers your well-being as a priority. You should never allow yourself to get stuck in a relationship that destroys your soul. You deserve to be treated like the Queen that you are.
You are a beautiful creation of God. You radiate the beauty that comes with being a beautiful person from the inside out, so you deserve to be in a relationship that is in tune with your nature. Don’t ever think you have to manage a relationship or that you have to endure a bad relationship rather than being single. If you find that the person you are with is bringing a lot of toxicity into your life, end the relationship and find someone better. There are other options out there for you. You don’t have to settle for any man who is a pain in your life.
My daughter, be on your guard to evaluate any relationship you are in rationally. The trouble is that out of desperation, some women try to rationalise the bad behaviour of the man and keep making excuses for him. They try to convince themselves that he’s actually not as bad as he really is. This is a big mistake to make. It is better to call a spade a spade and not a garden fork. One should place a very high premium on oneself and hold onto one’s pride and dignity and not accept being treated badly. Never stand for or accept any disrespectful behaviour from any man and you will always feel good about yourself and your life.
These are some of the things you should not tolerate from the man in your life:
- Emotional abuse such that you often find yourself very upset and crying.
- Physical abuse.
- An alcoholic will destroy your life.
- Crazy fits of jealousy. Accusing you of imagined relationships.
- Control freak – wants you to look or dress in a particular way and know where you are all the time. Most times does not even want you to go out. Bent on taking away your freedom.
- Forces you into sex even when you’re not in the mood.Lies to you. Honesty is very important in any relationship. Complete honesty in the relationship is very necessary. If the man in your life is lying to you, then it means he doesn’t respect you enough to think that you deserve the truth in the relationship. A relationship should be open with nothing to hide.
Wish you all the happiness in the world my darling.