My Dear Daughter,
I want to share these tips on life with you, hope you find some useful.
Please read through thoughtfully and apply some of the advice to your own life.
• Drink plenty of water.
• EAT: Breakfast like a KING, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a beggar.
• Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
• Make time to PRAY, it helps with your peace of mind.
• Play more games.
• Read more books, don’t spend all your time watching television.
• Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
• Sleep for 7 hours.
• Take a 10-30 minutes’ walk daily and while you walk, smile.
• Don’t overdo. Know your limits.
• Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
• Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
• Dream more while you are awake.
• Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
• Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind others of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present relationship with them.
• Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
• Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate.
• No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
• Smile and laugh more. Laughter really is the best tonic.
• You don’t have to win every argument, sometimes agree to disagree.
• Visit or call your family often. Life is about healthy relationships.
• Each day give something good to others.
• Forgive everyone for everything.
• Spend time with the elderly and don’t forget to do the same with toddlers.
• Try to make those you come in contact with each day to smile.
• What other people think of you is none of your business.
• Do the right thing!
• GOD heals everything.
• However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
• No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. The best is yet to come.
• When you wake up in the morning, THANK GOD for it.
• Your innermost seeks happiness. So, be happy!
Take good care of yourself my darling.
Love you always.
By Charles ANyiam-Osigwe.