The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Lagos on September 19th, 2015. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Date: September 19, 2015
Time: From 9:30am to 3:30pm (upon invitation)
Place: Eko Hotel & Suites .O.Box 12724, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA.
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour:
London Business School, INSEAD, IESE Business School , University of Chicago-Booth, HEC Paris, IE Business School, Georgetown University, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Hong Kong , Copenhagen Business School, Esade Business School , Kellogg – WHU, Hult International Business School, Manchester Business School, SDA Bocconi, Rotterdam School of Management and more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.